Skating and Waiting

Off to a Halloween party soon, but in the meantime I am skating and waiting.  I know this post is not very Halloweeny, but I will show you my costume later.  Much more blood involved.

The only risk of blood here is a skinned knee.  I have gloves on to protect my hands.  Safety first!

The outfit I am wearing is from MOoH! and is available at The Secret Garden which runs from Nov 1st to 30th. This is a Next Up event. MOoH! is offering a full outfit that's perfect for fall. It's 50L per sale and there's also a copy/mod fatpack at a discount.  Perfect!

Outfit:  MOoH! - Fall outfit - sweater, skirt, gloves, socks, tights, boots (The Secret Garden)

Hair:  Sintiklia - Hair Kitty - Light blondes

Headphones:  BONDI . The Status Headphones . Black 

Pose:  .mien. - Teen Spirit

Sim:  Cravone City



Comments

Popular Posts