Too Dark to Read

In SL the days are moving into autumn and slowly it is darker earlier, but in Aryaland the days are getting longer and I feel like I should be doing things in the evening like gardening and whatnot.  However, lucky for me that I have you to distract me and it means I don't have to be outside touching dirt.  Thank you, readers for providing me a worthy excuse!

Today I am giving you a sneak peek of some items from 2 events:  Twe12ve and Mad Circus. I have put the LM to Twe12ve as this is a monthly event, but I am not putting the link to Mad Circus because this doesn't start until the 7th of October and is a yearly event.  No sneaking in!

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 ESTVA bom skin CARAMEL

Dress:  {Starlight Apparel}.  Hazel Stars Sweater Dress  (Twe12ve Sneak Peek)

Boots:  {Starlight Apparel} - Aspen Boots (Mad Circus Sneak Peek)

Tights:  Sn@tch - Captive Web Tights - Army

Hair:  .Olive. - the Milkshake Hair 

Pose:  Diversion - Autumn Reading Poses

Sim:  Where Our Journey Begins



Comments

Popular Posts