Jungle Cat

I came across these two awesome sims and I am going to be making use of both of them over the next wee while for some photos.  One has these amazing ruins and the other is a very cool futuristic city (but from the past) scene. You will see when you get there!

I decided that my outfit today was more jungle than urban jungle so here I am wandering among the ruins of temples and the skeletons of cars and buildings.  The land reclaims what is rightfully hers.

Dress and Claws:  Raibe - Bitter Ex Set (Thirsty)

Hair:  ALANTORI - Doria Hair 

Cuts:  +Knife Party+ - Bloody Nose+Cuts // LeL Evo X

Other Cuts:  THIS IS WRONG - Slash makeup 3D - pack

Tattoo:  .:Vegas:.  Tattoo ( Dark ) Sweet as Sin

Blood:  [ R3 ] - Tattoo & Applier - 32

Pose:  Magnifique - Trained Killer

Sim:  Drune After All/The Blade Runner Sim



Comments

Popular Posts