Not for the Faint Hearted

This amazing house is the new Azzurra Modern Farmhouse Dark + Full Patio from Trompe Loeil for Fameshed and it is not for the faint hearted decorator.  It has LOADS of rooms to fill with all of your décor and furniture, but Cory has been super kind and put in a kitchen ready for you to get started!  

As you can see with my decorating, I have only just begun!  I have done the kitchen, one of the lounge areas, one bedroom, and an AV Entertainment area.  I have many rooms to go, but I will not get bored.

This house is perfect for a big family and I am in love with this raised pool and outdoor entertaining area!  Gorgeous.

Trompe Loeil - Wildwood Patio Set

[CIRCA] - "Highland Meadow" Rustic Fountain Pump & Wildflower 1, "AZIZA" Round Stone Planter - Leafy Hosta / Green (M), "AZIZA" Round Stone Planter - Fern & Ivy (L)



Comments

Popular Posts