Planting Time

Spring is here and that means it is time to get all of the planting done.  Actually, I have no idea as I am not a gardener myself.  However, in SL anything goes so I am planting and getting my garden ready for all the beautiful flowers I will love over summer!

Spring is also a great time to swap out your home and this one I am showing you here from Scarlet Creative is gorgeous!

Scarlet Creative - Wimberley Farmhouse

Fantasy Illumination -  Raining Lights and Dandelion Animations (SWANK)

Serenity Style -  Crantock Utility Trailer (accessories not included)

MOoH! - Cat planter grey, Giraffe planter brown, Turtle planter colors RARE, Snail planter colors (Next Up Event)

Sources - VILEUX chair  (Thirsty)

Nutmeg. - Country Porch Rocking Chair and Planters

(Fundati) - Japanese Cherry Blossom Trees



Comments

Popular Posts