Entranced

If you think I look like I am staring off into the distance, entranced by something, then you are right.  Well, sort of.  I have the stares and they normally happened when I am not caffeinated enough.  As you can see, I am trying to rectify that.  I have coffee and it is glorious.  

I am also standing in a beautiful place so, for all we know, I was watching a butterfly or a squirrel.  It doesn't take much to distract me.  

Outfit:  [COSMOS] - Ellen Summer Set Knit (SWANK)

Jewellery:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Pearls for Thera (SWANK)

.::GO::.- Coffin Nails Twilight - Add On (SWANK)

Skin:  [7 Deadly Skins] - BODY 2020 ANNEFLOOR bom skin CARAMEL (WIP)

Hair:  TRUTH - Cashmere - Blonde

Pose: FOXCITY. - Caffeinated Bento Pose Set 

Sim:  Missing Melody



Comments

Popular Posts