Books

I love to read.  I have always loved it.  I read what I like, not what anyone tells me to read.  If anyone says, "You must read this book!"  I reply with, "Does it have dragons in it?"  Normally the response is no so that book is probably not for me.

It is not that all books I read have dragons in them, but it lets the person know that their suggestion of "Love in the Garden" is not going to be my kind of book.

Anyhoooo...

Time to go shopping at SWANK.  There is not too much time left and remember their are free gifts from the stores for SWANK's 7th Anniversary.  Go!

Top:  GAS - [Halter Top Beth - 11 Colors w/HUD FATPACK] (SWANK)

Skirt:  GAS - [Skirt Emilija - 11 Colors w/HUD FATPACK] (SWANK)

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - BODY 2020 INESSA bom skin CARAMEL 

Hair:  . Doe - Vickie . Flux 

Pose:  Diversion - Autumn Reading Poses

Sim:  Bella's Nocturne






Comments

Popular Posts