Hopping off Rocks

 Ahh, autumn in SL without all the scary stuff at last.  I can just enjoy the beautiful colours and light.  And here, in Cherishville, there is even a hint of snow in the air. I think I saw a flake or two. 

I am excited for all the autumn and winter clothes.  I am one of those weird people that really doesn't want to wear summery garb in these SL seasons. I want to wear sweaters, tights, and jackets, boots and hats not cotton dresses and heels.  

Today I am showing you the sort of thing I love at this time of year.  I am thankful for MEVA and Lagom.

Jacket and Pullover:  Meva - Reese Leather Jacket (Uber)

Boots:  Meva - Reese Boots (Cosmopolitan)

Tights:  Lagom - BOM Leggings [ Knits ]

Hair:  Sintiklia - Hair Kimberly - Light blondes

Pose:  FOXCITY. - Sweet Pea Bento Pose Set 



Comments

Popular Posts