In Love with Iceland

I have fallen in love with Iceland.  I have never been there, but I seem to be falling over YouTube videos etc with content taken in Iceland.  In fact, last night I was watching a clip about Iceland and then today I came online and saw a photo on Flickr that someone had taken of this Icelandic sim in SL.  I decided it was meant to be, so here I am in Grauvik, Iceland.

I wonder if they would adopt me so I could live there in the stark wilderness.  I want to try Skyr and let the cool bread maker bake me bread in the geothermal steam.  I want to wander the volcanic landscapes and watch the Northern lights.  

Sigh.  It is literally the other side of the earth from Aryaland.

I will just enjoy it here. 

Romper:  Meva - Remi Romper (Cosmopolitan)

Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins -  BODY 2020 BREEZY  bom skin CARAMEL

Necklace:  Meva - Lyric Necklace

Hat/Hair:  Beusy: Moody Hairstyle + Cap / ASSORTED

Pose:  FOXCITY. Short Walk Bento Pose Set

Sim: Grauvik, Iceland



Comments

Popular Posts