Dancing by Myself

I started this shot setup with an umbrella, but then I decided that I just needed to embrace the rain and also show off how great this dress looks in full dance mode.  It definitely as a flamenco feel to it and I am going with that all the way.

What is nicer than dancing in warm rain?  I am just lucky that this is SL and it is not messing up my hair and I will be able to wear these shoes again. Also, thank goodness for run-proof mascara!

Also, it is my Rez Day today.  I am 15 years old in SL so I will dance all I want. Happy Rez Day to me!

Outfit:  [GIULIADESIGN] -Poetry- (SWANK)

Eyeshadow:  [PAIX] - Luxurious Vibes Eyeshadows (SWANK)

Hair: WINGS -Hair- ER0408 Gold 

Shoes:  -KC- Fayla Heels / 50 Colours Fatpack

Pose: {NANTRA} - Winter Dance

Sim:  Green Story



Comments

Popular Posts