Making a List

This year I am making a list and getting all of my Christmas shopping done super early.

Hahahahahahahahhaha, that will never happen and was a blatant lie that I could not even keep a straight face for.

I am the last week before Christmas kind of person. I thrive on the thrill of danger.  The stress helps me to make decisions quickly rather than procrastinating like I normally do.  I get into the shops, pick and get out as fast as I can.  It is all too peopley.

If I shop on line, they better be delivering because I do not want the hassle of wrapping and posting.  

It is all about ease and simplicity for me.  

However, there will always be coffee so this picture is like me in that regard.

Jacket and Top:  Meva - Jessa Coat (Fameshed)

Necklace and Earrings:  [Heartsdale Jewellery] - Banjaran Collection (SWANK)

Lipstick:  [PAIX] - Sabrina Lipsticks - Pack 01 (SWANK)

Hair:  TRUTH - VIP Lullaby

Pose:  FOXCITY - Caffeinated






Comments

Popular Posts