Ready for Rain

I mean, it is not raining right now, but it could at any moment because I am by the sea and those clouds look very ominous.  I am glad I wore my gumboots.  Yes, that is what we call them in Aryaland.  You probably call them Wellingtons or rain boots or some-such thing, but gumboots is what we call them so I am sticking to it. 

Anyhoo, today I am dressing in an outfit from the latest SWANK round.  It has an autumn theme so I am staying true to theme.  I am dancing about in the rain...or potential rain.  

I love dressing for the season which is why you will not find me in outfits inappropriate for the season, unless I am pretending to be in the upsidedown of Aryaland where it is currently spring. I love wearing tights, sweaters and jackets were required!

Outfit:  Vulnus - Icarus Set Fatpack (SWANK)

Umbrella:  AvaGirl - Animated Umbrella v2 (SWANK)

Boots:  Mug - Clarabelle Rainboots

Hair:  CHAIN - Cailyn Hair - Blondes 

Pose:  [piXit] - It's Raining - P2 - Pose Pack

Sim:  Natthimmel, NewMoon



Comments

Popular Posts