December Has Arrived

Yes, I know I said I would do a fashion blog today, but I just had to share this lot of awesome holiday goodies with you so you can get out and grab them quick!  Not that you will miss out on getting them, but you will be missing out having them in your home for as long as you can before Christmas and you don't have that many days to enjoy them!

To warn you, I will be posting another home and garden blog tomorrow, but it is super exciting as it is a house and for a store I now get to blog for and you are going to love their builds and items!  In fact, knowing me, I will put the post up later today because I won't be able to hold off showing it to you.

However, in the meantime you can enjoy today's festive items.

CHEZ MOI - Christmasy Set (Equal 10)

{what next} Holiday Donuts (Fifty Linden Friday), Christmas Wall Collage size 1, Christmas Gift Boxes- Red Snowflakes and Red Dots, Tintable -  Sheer Curtains (lights)

LOVE - Letters to Santa Christmas Tree with Pot and Mantle Garland

Bloom! - Christmas paintings

DISORDERLY. / Merry Catmas / Ornaments and Lights

Eclectica - Vintage Radio-Clean Style

[Merak] - Christmas Cocktail Tray

DaD - "Christmas Pine Wreath w red ribbon + light" c/m

Interior:  Dead Unicorn - The Petite Farmhouse



Comments

Popular Posts