Give Me Your Coat

I may have misjudged how cold it is up here at the top of the skifield.  I will admit that I went for the cuteness factor rather than any semblance of common sense.  That being said, "Give me your coat or I will throw this snowball so hard at your face that there could be a broken nose involved!"

Yes, I know it seems excessive but hypothermia is no joke, my friend.  I am getting desperate.  This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.

Now you know I normally hate doing skimpy clothing shots in the snow, but it worked for my theme today and also I am feeling Nordic and tough.  Normal service will resume tomorrow when I am thawed out.

Dress and Boots:  *ASIA* - XMAS 2023 (SWANK)

Hat/Hair: .Entwined. - Neva / Blondes 

Lipstick:  TOP1SALON - BOM Leon Lipstick  (12 Days of Christmas)

Cheeks:  THIS IS WRONG - The Cold kit (12 Days of Christmas)

Pose:  .::IDK::.- Pack#163




Comments

Popular Posts