Enjoy the View

Nice place for a bike ride and I am making sure I am stopping and taking in the view because apparently it is all about the journey and not the destination. I would like to eventually reach my destination though or I will be here all day. That is also where I left my water bottle and I am going to need that at some point.

Sharing some more SWANK items today and I am impressed with what this event has for men. I am hoping more stores with men's items will get involved and I am sure they can message Adonis Lubomir and he will be able to tell them how to join in!

In the meantime, go and check out this Men's Mesh Workout Capri Sweats from Hawker's House at this round of SWANK.

Bracelet: **Real Evil** - Barb Wire Bracelet GIFT (L'Homme Group Gift)

Necklace:  Chalo. - Cub NHZ 40 Link Chain Fatpack (Man Cave Xmas Gift or HERE)

Pose:  Le Poppycock - *Freewheeler* Fatpack 

Sim:  ELVION



Comments

Popular Posts