Getaway Vacay

When deciding where one needs to go on holiday, the sensible thing to do is to choose a place that matches your outfit.  I did just that and came here to Soul2Soul Highlands where the scenery showcased the lovely clothing I am wearing just perfectly.

The outfit in question is from #SHOOSH and is the Rita Top & Skirt (LaraX) with this jaunty beret to literally top it all off.  I chose this tartan from the hud but there were plenty more options to choose from.

I matched it with the stunning Erian boots and socks combo from By Evie which I love so much and will be kept in my inventory!  Perfect for cooler days!

And, even better, you can grab both of these items at the new round of SWANK which is now up an running with loads of 2024 awesomeness for you to grab.

Hair:  OPALE . Toffa Hair [Naturals Pack] (Saturday Sale)

Pose:  Amitie - Miss Travel Pack  (Happy Weekend)



Comments

Popular Posts