Wild Thing

Super excited to share this Meva Fiona Set with you today.  I have been wearing it around SL for about 3 days now and I am loving it.  I love that you can change the sleeve and jacket  patches to suit.  If you look carefully, you will see that all of mine are all cats!  Of course, if you want patches that are less feline and more badass, then there are options for those as well.  The set includes the jacket, addon top, pants, and boots.  

Anyway, the outfit totally lent itself to a pic with a bike. Lucky for me that I had grabbed this MotoMami pose set from Fashiowl a couple of weeks back.  I must have known that the need would arise.

I also bought this hat on the weekend that seemed to work with it too.  The planets aligned for this photo shoot!

Hat:  :: ANTAYA :: - Unisex aviator's hat FATPACK (Lazy Sunday)

Backdrop:  .PALETO.- Backdrop:. DUBOIS 

Truck:  .::Crystal::. - Tacos Truck Mexican food // Decor

Hydrant:  [Bad Unicorn] - Fire Hydrant (Snow)

Bins:  ~ASW~ - The Grunge Pin Up Trash Cans




Comments

Popular Posts