Finding Peace in Trying Times

Just so you know, I have had a rough few days and I am doing everything I can to not let it all get to me, but it is easier said than done, which is generally the case.

I won't go into it all here, but maybe the next post will explain what is going on. I just need to process it all and come up with a forward plan first.  

Lucky for me, I get to hang out in SL in beautiful places like this and play dress-ups in awesome clothes from one of my favourite stores. 

The outfit is from MEVA and is the Savannah set which contains the shirt, pants, and boots.  Each items comes with a hud so you can change the look with the press of a button.  I love how these also give you the option to change small details like the studs on the straps. Means you can totally make it look exactly how you like it.  Go grab the demo at Uber.

The Kim Cowboy Hat is also from MEVA but it not part of the Savannah set.  You can go track this item down at the MEVA mainstore.  Makes a great accessory for so many outfits!

Pose:  Le Poppycock *Animal Family* Companionship

Hair:  Wasabi // Zora

Sim:  Elvion




Comments

Popular Posts