Distinctly Classy

I have said it before and I will say it again; Erfe Design is consistently bringing out high-end classy items with clean lines and artistic flair. Okay, I may not have said it exactly like that, but I have finally worked out a way to summarise how I feel about their incredible home and garden items.  They are design perfection.

This gorgeous Habibi set for Dubai includes the Decorative Wall, Armchair, Side table, Carpet, and Luster lighting.  The set also comes with a colour changer hud for the chairs and has a total LI of 30. There are adult and PG options with animations for drink time, single males and females, cuddles, lapdances, and much, much more.  *Wink, wink*

I would suggest you get on over to the Dubai event and have a look at this set. You will be super impressed with how great this looks.

Home Decor Plant-3
Abstract Creams Painting Set 
Abstract Brown Frames Bronze 



Comments

Popular Posts