Leaky Boat

I was going to row out a way in the rowboat, but it has some serious leakage issues and I didn't want to get my feet wet. Instead I will just stand here and discuss the weather and fish with Stan the Seagull here.  He seems up with the play.

I will also show off this tee, pants, and shoe set called Pablo from [C.Y<3Fashion] which is at the current round of SWANK this month. I had a few tees to choose from but Arya got all squealy and excited when she saw the cat one, so I went with it.  

You could, however, go for a black eagle or skull, blue wolf, a mimetic look, white dreams or spider, or a plain red.  The pants also come in blue, mimetic, red or white, and so do the shoes.  Great look so go try on the demos.  I am wearing the Jake version, but it also comes in Signature Gianni and Slink Male.

Pose:  Lush Poses - Bryce 

Hat/Hair:  Stealthic - Psycho (Browns)




Comments

Popular Posts