Tropical Delight

Mix of items today, but two I really want to focus on.

The first is this house from Trompe Loeil at FAMESHED and is the Keoni Tropical Cabin.  I love the self-installer for this as it lets me know how much space to leave and to ensure I have it all set and centred where I want it. It also means I get out of the way before I end up pushed under the platform I am on, and freefalling thousands of feet!

The LI on this cabin is 110 and you are going to need a flat space of 27 meters by 21 meters. The cabin and land sits on a neat base with steps up onto the sandy ground, so could be utilised in a variety of settings.  

The pool has a variety of animations including singles, couples, and drinking!  Perfect.  It also comes with jets, steam, and sound with the ability to turn each of those on and off as you please.

The second item I wanted to showcase today is the CHEZ MOI Barcelo Hammock for the ACCESS event.  I have rezzed three here and I love that you can change the textures with an easy-to-use hud to create the look you want. You are able to change the texture of the wood and hammock, and you have the option of Low or High LOD. 

It also comes with 30 singles poses for men and women, 38 animations for couples, and 56 very adult animations. *BLUSH*  As with all CHEZ MOI items, the rezzing props automatically attach when you use the animation so you can read, make phone calls, eat dessert, or throw on some sun block.

So, get on over to these event before they close for this round and prepare for the next.








Comments

Popular Posts