Defender

I will defend the creature. It is my duty as the protector of this realm. It is actually Cica Ghost's Forest, but I am hanging out here making sure the creatures of the land are safe from harm.  Make sure if you visit this sim that you stick with the artist's windlight so as to best view the art features. 

I am also modelling this super cool outfit from MEVA that is currently at the Neo Japan event. As with all MEVA products, it comes with huds so you can change the colours of the individual parts of the outfit to suit your taste and colour palette. I love that as it means you can individualise it!  You could go full colour rainbow if you really felt like it.

Go grab the demo and try it on for yourself!

Pose: [piXit] - Tranchant 

Boots:  !4AEM - Giselle Boots - Black

Hair: Navy+Copper - Blair 




Comments

Popular Posts